SPRING 2012 in-store collection launch…
Club Monaco is giving us a taste of the California Coastline with their Spring 2012 collection. A cozy collection built on items that are both light and fresh Club Monaco has drawn inspiration from a chilled northern lifestyle feel and the sun drenched beaches of southern California nature with warm rock grays, fresh spring taupes and wood browns while accessories are shown in snakeskin and natural stone.
(How to Spot a Blogger… They are ALWAYS Camera Ready or accessorized wit an iPhone!)
For Women this season, here are a few key styles to incorporate into your wardrobe:
* Reflect the West Coast Boho feel in vintage peasant tunics and high slit maxi skirts in crinkled silk and gauzy cotton (a personal FAV!)
* Work with a colour pallet that is warm in diffused sun yellows and marigolds in faded floral print and sheer chiffons.
* Washed denim jackets and bottoms are seasonal must-haves - fresh in light gray and burnt bourbon.
* Try a hard / soft juxtaposed look by pairing leather biker jackets with mini tiered silk skirts and pastoral peasant dresses.
* Club Monaco’s essential washed canvas bags with leather detailing and a lightweight mixture of woven chains is the perfect Spring signature bag.
*Complete this Springs Californian look by accessorizing with braided leather pieces and gold beaded jewelry.
With Miss Amanda Lee from www.fashionography-x.com
Now Men, this Spring calls for:
* An outdoors Californian cool style – achieve this with washed wool peacoats, patterned sweater blazers and thicker knit chinos.
* Try shirting that is washed, pressed but not starched, shown in a new refined, effortless style (look out for oxford shirts, worn undone – Spring perfection!)
* Try for a look is refined with effortlessness; make your closet a reflection of your lifestyle, not your work!
* When wearing formal suiting, separate it; the khaki blazer is paired with frayed cotton shorts, while the tailored pant is faded and washed with easy warm knits (for example – and all found in Club Monaco!)
* Accentuate your rugged side with distressed leather accessories.