This is simpler than you think!
- Divide your hair in two large equal sections, straight down the middle
- Pull a thin strand from the outside of the first section (the left) and pull this strand all the way over to the other section (the right)
- Now, take a thin strand from the outermost right side and move over to the left
- Repeat until you reach the end of your hair
- Finish by tying the end of the braid with a little elastic band – you can add on a little hair clip or ribbon to accessorize if you want!
- Finally! I personally would suggest a somewhat generous spray of strong-hold hairspray (or whatever works for you) to hold it in place!
Once you’ve got a good grasp at this, you can clip in a ribbon into one side of your hair (or even colorful hair extensions) and braid the same to get a fantastically different look!