Please tell me you own an ‘Envelop Clutch’!!?
It should be almost as familiar to you as your family name by now – the ‘Envelop Clutch’!
(And I’m talking to you too guys!)
Not at all a stranger to fashion seasons of past, the Envelope Clutch has been with us for a fair few seasons already – so my only question today is: “Why have you not got one!?”
With the eternally stylish Envelope Clutch exuding femininity yet kept the vibe casual and it’s geometric shape and clean lines being able to complement an modern mans wardrobe – it seems not a mere accessory, but almost a fashion staple.
Still contemplating the trend?
Here’s a few reasons that might sway you in the direction of street-chic style…
- Envelope clutches can be carried in any size and color – which means you can wrap your masculine hands around a sturdy brown leather clutch or for the ladies, delicately slip a pastel number under you arm for close carrying.
- Because of their versatility, they can be matched with any outfit due to not being restricted to colour or size
- They fit an iPad (my biggest need!)
- They speak for themselves – even if in a traditional solid hue. They don’t need any glamming up, they are what they are and that is fashionable!
- There practicality is priceless – easy to open (by you) hard to open (by others) they can house anything from keys, to wallet to lipstick to cell phone and never appear overly bulky.
Now the one thing that set’s last seasons envelope aside from this seasons is size!
This season bigger is better – so go for the statement and go large!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.