F/W 2012 Beauty Trends
Am I crazy? Reporting on possible F/W trends when we haven’t even started properly melting in this heat?
Just a little – but I am preparing us!
You are going to be the first of your group of friends to know this super secret info (not really) and you and your beautiful makeup trends will be the center of the room.
1. Red lips are still in – Yes, now you can officially go into overhaul mode at the MAC counter and purchase every shade of red that ever existed.
And while you are there, you might as pick up a vermillion for the next trend
2. Soft & subtle makeup with vermillion lips – ooh la la!
This is going to be a personal favorite, I can tell.
Minimal effort into my makeup = less time wasted on the scavenging for the perfect eye-shadow shade.
3. Smoky eyes… With a twist – the smoky eye has been a trend for a few winters now – it really is the ultimate winter look, but this time around there was a lot of color infused in!
Not your basic blacks and brown, but purples and greens and blues. I’m definitely going to keep this one in mind. I think it’s a great way to give winter a bright boost.
4. Pink cheeks – works great if you have pale skin. If people are constantly going at your over your pale skin, you’ll show them.
Pink cheeks and suddenly you’re chic as ever.
No one will wear it better than you, for sure! My favorite pink blush – BareMinerals READY Blush in shade The Faux Pas. Not too haute/comical, but has the perfect kick you need.
Do you feel prepared? Me too! Easy trends, easy style, let’s go!
Recommended products for these trends:
- MAC lipstick in Chili, Hang Up, Dare You (and so much more) for the vermillion look or their lighter reds (Russian Red, Lady Bug, Lady Danger) for the classic red-lips!
- NARS Duo Eye-shadow – choose from 63 shades (yes, 63) for the ultimate colorful-smoky eye look!
- BareMinerals READY Blush – The Faux Pas
Revlon Ultra Soft Powder Blush – comes in a few different pinks, all really good and have a great natural finish
Bobbi Brown Blush – Pale Pink