YOUR hair issues ends HERE!
I’ve had a LOT of people ask me how to save their hair – some have very fine hair that gets easily knotted, others have overall dry hair and some have hair that’s perfect at the roots but dries out towards the ends.
Well, I couldn’t see you (and me) suffer anymore from petty hair drama, because let’s face it… We need to be worrying about which stores have the best summer sales and are easiest to get to within our radius. #Yougogirls
So, let me give you some of my personal tips and tricks that tames my lion’s mane and (hopefully) erase one problem off your mind!
1. Regular use of olive oil (or jojoba oil) to keep dryness away!
I have the roots perfect and ends dry problem – but I’ve found that just a little – and I mean LITTLE touch of olive oil to my ends when I go to bed has solved the problem. (PS: Lay a towel on your pillow)
2. Have you got fine hair? You’re going to love this: Coconut oil.
It is the only oil in the world that squeezes it’s way into to the core of any kind of hair. So, if you’ve got fine hair, lacking some soul, this is it!
Just massage into your hair, and leave overnight and wash it off in the morning – without shampoo or conditioner. (Don’t worry, it smells incredible)
For best results, take a shower – don’t shampoo or condition, but wet your hair as much as you can to take away any excess coats of the conditioner from before, let your hair dry natural and coconut oil it up!
3. Overall problematic hair? Need a solution? Stop touching it.
The more you play with your hair and excessively brush it, the more difficult it will become.
This is (partly) from experience.
I had to train myself to leave it up in a ponytail and leave my tresses alone so they can do their own thing. Of course, I also stopped using a hair dryer and any unnatural styling products.
4. And last but not least… Treat your hair like you treat your body!
- Jojoba Oil (HKD 139): CLICK HERE
- Apivita (click on store locations for your nearest store) – Propoline Shampoo for Oily roots and Dry ends (it’s like they can read my mind).
Natural Living’s Rich Earth – Conditioner for dry and brittle hair – amazingly moisturizing!